lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

Juan Domingo's dairy (3rd part)

The "volta do mar" hasn't finished and we haven't arrived at the south of Africa. "The volta do mar" has taken more time that we thought and we have eaten all the foodstuff we had in the hold. However,that's only one of the problems.
 
This night, I am going into a meeting because the sailors aren´t happy with the capitan and the lack of food. I think that they are planning to take the control of the caravel and I don´t know what to do. I´m a honorable man and I gave my word to the captain, but... I don won´t to die and I am thinking about sending an anonimous message to the Admiral or the Captain. I'm sure there is going to be a rebelion soon and I don´t want to be in the lossers place because that means death.
 
In addition to this,  I like the capitan position an behaviour. He is doing really well, he is always worried about the crew's spirit.  If I alert him he will be able to control the situation and avoid the rebelion and the death of the sailors by the gibbet.
 
Juan Domingo veteran sailor at  Captain Hernando Castello's service in life or death



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario